last week, work was pretty busy... we've been working on some projects that were thrown at us on short notice... but i did my part, and kicked ass... and today is kind of a slow day... just waiting on things to get back to me for review... so i've had a lot of time this morning to dork around... which is nice for a monday morning...
and this past weekend, i made cookies... lots and lots of cookies... for my AWBC kick-off fundraiser... it was fun... and i raised quite a bit of money... so i'm happy with the way it turned out... the cookies; however, were not so good... not that they taste bad... but they didn't keep the ribbon shape when baked... so they look like a butt with two porky legs sticking out... LOL... butt cookies... oh well, i get a kick out of it, even if no one else does...so there's what 30 dozen "butt" cookies looks like... if i never see another sugar cookie again it will be too soon... hehe...
this coming weekend, i'm going to indiana for a friend's wedding (the one i made the skirts for)... i'm pretty excited about it... i'll get to see lots of school friends, and chris's family... so i think it will be a good trip... i'll let ya know how it goes...

1 comment:
I'm so sorry I didn't order any for myself - I had them sent to Chad......but I'll get a chance to see Jill's order, maybe even taste one or two (if she's generous).
No buts about it, I'm sure they are great!!
love, jerri
Post a Comment